Claiming Back Taxes If You Are Emigrating From The Uk – Q And A Session

claiming tax back With nearly 500000 people leaving the UK for a completely new life overseas, Emigration from ‘recession hit’ Britain hit a record level in 2008. In this QA session we shed some more light on the matter. Almost certainly. Everyone in Britain is entitled to an annual ‘tax free’ allowance. It’s a percentage of money any of us can earn before we have to pay tax -and it’s currently set to 6475 a year. You see, say you have an annual salary of 25000 and are paid monthly. Let’s illustrate the huge problem with an example. Then, you quit your job and leave the UK for sunny Australia half way through the tax year. I would like to ask you something. You’ve been paying tax on 25000 but remember -it’s only six months into the tax year so you’ve actually only earned half that figure -12,Now being that the percentage of tax you pay increases as your income goes up, the quantity of tax paid on 25000 is much, much greater than the quantity of tax that is paid on 12,The net result?

Follow the link below and take a glance at our free UK Tax Refund Calculator -it will show you how much you could claim, whenever this had been received. You can still claim – our advice is to act fast, Therefore if you have emigrated since April 2004. TaxRefundsUK’.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *